Designed to easily add compensation ability to any static Coiled Tubing Lift Frame (CTLF) using only air on the compensation side for optimal responsiveness and greatly reduced weight.
The same technology found in the field-proven Aquamarine Motion Compensated Coiled Tubing Lift Frame (MCCTLF) has been utilized in the creation of a standalone compensation device: The Aquamarine InLine Compensator (ILC). The ILC is designed to easily add compensation ability to any static Coiled Tubing Lift Frame (CTLF) using only air on the compensation side for optimal responsiveness and greatly reduced weight.
This system provides a maximum static load of 750 tons, compensation load of 600 tons, with a 15 ft. stroke. Alternative capacities and stroke are achievable.
The system has been optimized for reduced weight, compactness, and ease of handling.
Installation time is minimal as proven with the MCCTLF.
Speed Control Device prevents the system from rapidly retracting in the event of a string separation.
Pressure Compensated Air Hose Shutoff Valves prevents loss of system pressure in the event of a hose failure.
Pressure Relief Valves prevents over-pressurization of the compensation system.
Lock Pin Notch prevents inadvertent removal of the main lock pin.
Estimated Weights and Dimensions:
- In Line Compensator: 52,000 lbs. (23,587 kg)
- Height: 27 ft.
- Width: 12.5 ft.
- Depth: 8.5 ft.
- Maximum Lift (locked position): 750 tons.
- Maximum Compensating Load: 600 tons.
- Compensating Stroke: 15 ft.
- Maximum Operating Conditions: +/- 6ft. @ 2 ft/s
- Maximum Working Pressure: 2400 psi
- DNVGL-0S-E101/ ABS CDS per API 8C
- ASME SECTION VIII & B31.3
- LIFTING ARRANGEMENT CERTIFIED TO DNV 2.73/ ABS CDS.